English Intercessory Prayer Group
We wish to respond to the Lord’s invitation:
“I have been looking for someone among them, to build a barricade and oppose me in the breach, to defend the country and prevent me from destroying it.” (Ezekiel 22:30)
A prayer group that focuses on Adoration of the Blessed Sacrament and sanctifying Sundays.
It is an associated group of “Eucharistic Oblate for the Vulnerable”.
“Eucharistic Oblate for the Vulnerable” is a “Public Association for the Faithful” with the mission to promote Eucharistic Adoration in the name of the Church.
- To adore the Eucharistic Lord and atone for all the sacrileges committed against Him.
- To sanctify Sunday and help others to observe and keep this day holy.
- To lead those who are broken in body, heart and spirit, to the Eucharistic Lord, so that they can receive inner healing and be sanctified.
- To intercede and offer prayers for poor sinners and the broken world.
- To support Perpetual Eucharistic Adoration at “St. John Paul II Formation Centre” (at least one hour per week), especially on Sundays and Public Holidays.
- To encourage others to participate in the events at “St. John Paul II Formation Centre” e.g. Healing Masses, Retreats, Talks, and to help distribute pamphlets etc.
- To help keep clean “St. John Paul II Formation Centre” on Sunday and Public Holidays as well as after retreats, talks or Healing Masses etc.
- Use of “St. John Paul II Formation Centre” for prayer meetings on Sundays and Public Holidays.
- To participate in retreats, talks, Healing Masses, Solemn Benedictions, the viewing of DVDs on the Saints of the Catholic Church, and other spiritual formation, held at “St. John Paul II Formation Centre”.
- The “Eucharistic Oblate for the Vulnerable” offers mass for members of this group, every 2nd and 25th day of the month.
St. John Paul II Formation Centre
Address: Flat 2A, Man Kwong Court, 12 Smithfield, Kennedy Town, Hong Kong
Telephone: 2818 0477
Fax: 2818 0487
Email: [email protected]